the webshop of Vitamine-hond.com
Outdoor gear for
Ruff Wear gear, For Dogs On The Go®
Dog Boots with non skid sole
Bark'n Boots™ Polar Trex winter boots
Get out the door
Engineered for winter weather, these boots are designed to provide warmth and traction on snow and ice. Strap a set on your canine companion and enjoy all the activities winter has to offer! For the best results and maximum performance, tuck the cam buckle webbing strap end into the elastic strap keeper during use. Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boots 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.
· Cross-country skiing
· Backcountry skiing & snowboarding
... in snow, ice, and other cold and inclement weather conditions
· Vibram® Ictrek® ice-specific sole with snow gripping lug
pattern provides superb winter traction
· Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR coated and is
weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
· Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays
on in snow
· Internal grip cuff keeps the boot securely on dog's paw
· Extended gaiter height for added leg protection from
elements and ski edges
· 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim offers 360° reflectivity
· Easy to operate & adjust in winter conditions while on the
Measuring paw width
Bark'n Boots™Polar Trex™
* Have your dog stand on a firm
surface (wood, linoleum, or
* Place a piece of blank paper
under a front paw.
* Lift the dog’s other front paw so
that its weight is placed firmly
on the paw being measured.
* Mark the paper at the paw’s
widest point on the left and right
edges of the paw (see graphic).
* Use a ruler to measure the width
of the paw (in inches) from the
left mark to the right mark.
* Use the chart to determine the
proper size. For example: if the
width is measured between
2.25" and 2.5", the dog would
wear a small boot; between
2.75" and 3.0", a large.
In-between sizes: Choose the larger
boot for comfort and performance.!
|Polar Trex are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight. Boots will be snug in the paw to prevent twisting but should have enough room for the paw to spread out during activity. Be patient during the first fitting of dog boots. Give the dog plenty of time to get used to wearing boots. If the boots fit, immediately begin and activity—like a dog walk—to take his mind off the boots. Soon he’ll associate the boots with fun.||
|Non Skid Sole, also use the boots with older dogs to provide traction and improve mobility. Dogs with arthritis or hip dysplasia benefit from wearing dog boots with a non skid sole!|
Deze site is voor het laatst bijgewerkt op
25 december 2012 © 2006
-www.vitamine-hond.com. Vitamine en homeopathie voor de hond, organische voedingssupplementen
van alle rassen, ziekte en aandoeningen van de hond behandelen met vitaminen en homeopatische geneesmiddelen. Sportieve hondenartikelen, outdoor, vakantie met de hond.
le Dogue du Tour de Force, Profizon. Ontwerp Piece of Cake webdesign.